Starting Time: 07:30
Enjoy unforgettable experience cruising through the extreme northern region of the Sultanate of Oman Musandam. Oman Dibba Musandam journey will start with pickup from your location, then it will heading to Dibba port. Once you reach in Dibba port traditional Omani Dhow is will continue cruising around sea. While cruising, you can see around spectacular scenes and mountains. When dhow will stop cruising you can enjoy water activity; swimming, fishing, Banana Boat ride and snorkeling. Lunch, coffee, Tea and mineral water will provide on the dhow.
- Entry Permit to visit Musandam for Dibba Day Trip
- 2 way Transportation
- International Lunch Buffet
- Swimming & Snorkeling (Snorkeling Equip.)
- Banana Boat Ride (Life Jackets)
- Fishing (Fishing Lines)
- White Cave Tour
- Fruits, Water, Juices, Tea & Coffee
Hotel / Residence (Dubai, Sharjah & Ajman within City limit)
Lobby / Reception
International Buffet Dinner
- Resident Visa /Tourist Visa Holders required prior permission to enter Dibba Musandam.
- Send us Passport & Visa Copies 02 days before the Travelling Date- Residents
- Send us Passport & Visa Copies 01 day before the Travelling Date- Tourists
- Advise the Guest to carry Original Passport on the Day of Travel
- Booking may cancel on the day of the trip or Change the Inclusions due to weather/unnatural condition without any prior notice
- In case Tours or Tickets cancelled Before 48 Hours No cancellation charge
- In case Tours or Tickets cancelled Between 24 Hours to 48 Hours 50 % charges will be applicable
- In case Tours or Tickets cancelled within 24 Hours or Day of service or after 100 % charges will be applicable
- Under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost (without Seat).
- Between ages 3 to 10 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
Our team is 24/7 at your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions.(+971) 52 920 2233