Starting Time: 8:30 pm
Ascend into the dawning skies above Dubai aboard a hot-air balloon. Capture memorable views of the giant sand dunes and moonscapes of the nearby Hajjar Mountains—as well as of Dubai's futuristic skyline. The Balloon floats approximately 30 to 60 minutes in the air depending on the weather.
- Pickup and drop off from Dubai city.
- 30-minute to 60-minute hot air balloon ride depend on the weather
- Free flight pictures
- Access to Dubai desert conservation reserve
- Hot Air Balloon Ride Commemorative Certificate
- 16-20 passengers in one balloon.
Hotel / Residence (Dubai, Sharjah & Ajman within City limit)
Lobby / Reception
Light Refreshment/ Breakfast
- It is a sunrise flight, so it is always in the early morning and the timing can be changed as per the sunrise time from month to month.
- The Balloon floats approximately 30 to 60 minutes in the air depending on the weather.
- One of our reservation team will call you in-between 5.00 PM- 9.00 PM one day before your flight date for flight confirmation & the exact pick-up time. If we are unable to reach you, a written message will be left with the hotel concierge or the reception.
- The balloon ride will be on sharing basis for up to 20 passengers.
- Transfers are done using our cars on sharing basis and private transfers can be done upon requests.
- The Pilot will let you know when it's the time to board and will give you the safety instructions.
- Make sure that you pay attention and understand the instructions by the pilot and when travelling with children please make sure that they are safe under parents/guardian’s supervision.
- A Certificate of First Flight shall be handed over duly signed by your pilot.
- Internationally practiced safety norms are being followed.
- All Flights are duly ensured on the Hull and the Occupants as per the prevailing international standards.
- Balloons to be flown by highly experienced pilots.
- Wear comfortable & warm clothes during winter, as you will be climbing in and out of the basket.
- We do not take bags onboard the balloon; bags will be left in the vehicles and looked after by our drivers who will be there when you land.
- The maximum weight limit for 1 adult is 120 KG and above will be charged in double.
- It is mandatory that all the passengers must submit a copy of his/her ID (Passport/Driving License/Any Govt. issued ID)
- Passengers we are unable to accommodate:
- Ladies more than 3 months pregnant
- Children less than 5 years of age
- Anyone more than 85 years of age
- Serious heart problems or any other medical conditions will not be suitable for this trip
- Anyone who had major surgery recently within the last 6 months
- Anyone that has had a broken leg/arm
- Anyone who suffers from chronic back or neck pain or injuries
- Phobia in height
- Serious Heart problems
- Disabilities covering mental health and emotional / Physical disabilities
- Also all passengers should sign the declaration that he/ she doesn’t have the above problems (Mandatory)
- In case Tours or Tickets cancelled Before 48 Hours No cancellation charge
- In case Tours or Tickets cancelled Between 24 Hours to 48 Hours 50 % charges will be applicable
- In case Tours or Tickets cancelled within 24 Hours or Day of service or after 100 % charges will be applicable
- Under 5 years will be considered as infant not allowed
- Between ages 5 to 11 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Above age 11 to 80 years will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
Our team is 24/7 at your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions.(+971) 52 920 2233